TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
Documents for Transportation of the Deceased
- Apostilled Certified Copy of the Death Certificate
- Burial / Transit
- Permit Letter of Non-contagious Disease
- Embalmers Affidavit
- Passport of the Deceased (if obtainable)
- Letter (on funeral home letterhead) stating:
- Only human remains are inside the coffin or urn.
- The flight itinerary
- Consigneee's Name, address, and phone number
Obtaining an Apostille can be a complicated process and should not be left to someone who does not understand all of the steps involved. Untrained persons that do not understand all of the requirements for legalization in each country are more likely to make errors, which will severely delay the Apostille process and cost you more money.
Once the completed English Documents for Transportation of the Deceased are properly prepared you can mail them to us to be Apostilled. We can also provide Certified Translation Services into the language required by the Country of Designation. Here at Ezra Notary and Apostille